Xstatix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xstatix

This forum is only accessible for Xstatix members or people who envy the members of them.

The Official Forum of the La Tale Xstatix Guild. Forums are always in the works, and will always be improved. If you have any suggestions, go make a topic in the suggestions forum!

2 posters

Krakrog has left La Tale

Krakrog
    Krakrog

Aantal berichten : 8
    Leeftijd : 37

Krakrog has left La Tale Empty Krakrog has left La Tale

Post  Krakrog Sun May 03, 2009 7:57 pm

For those who weren't on la tale when I announced this I quit... Now I'm Mark Funk going to college, getting good grades and meeting girls. It's really important to me to get out there and date (to find a wife). Anyways, I hope you all have a great time on la tale! I'll miss you all!
    RoCaFella
    RoCaFella
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 47
    Leeftijd : 28

Krakrog has left La Tale Empty Re: Krakrog has left La Tale

Post  RoCaFella Sun May 03, 2009 10:03 pm

We all wish you the best of luck. Keep up the good grades mate, I hope you continue to follow the path you wish, and take that path to the gate of success. Please do continue to check the forums every once in a while. Me and My~ will try hard to get everyone onto the forums and more active! I hope you had a great time on La Tale, see you soon!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 am