Xstatix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xstatix

This forum is only accessible for Xstatix members or people who envy the members of them.

The Official Forum of the La Tale Xstatix Guild. Forums are always in the works, and will always be improved. If you have any suggestions, go make a topic in the suggestions forum!

3 posters

Wizard Skill Guide:D

Dizzy40XD

Aantal berichten : 10

Wizard Skill Guide:D Empty Wizard Skill Guide:D

Post  Dizzy40XD Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Oks Ive finnally got all my screen shots and info:D
    INFO CREDIT TOO: MyMMOGames.net Wiki
    Time For My take on the elements and skills for wizards:D
    NOTE THIS GUIDE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PASSIVE AND HEALING/CUREING SKILLS AND THE DAGGER AND KNUCKLE SKILLS:D THANK YOU!Very Happy
    The Elements are as followed:
    Elements!
    Fire
    Water
    Earth
    Wind
    Intro to each element and skill(and my comentary on them:D)
    Elements!Very Happy
    Hot! Hot! HOT! Fire:D
    Fire skills for wizards is the most powerful element Shocked but with power comes a downfall... fire has the longest cooldownXD
    Fires main color is red:D
    Skills:
    Fire Burst:
    Your first fire spell a blast of fire shoots in front of you and it knocks you back a little:D It Hits 4 targets only 1 time
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0170
    Flame Burst:
    Its basicly a upgraded version of the spell above just a diffrent animation it hits 4 monsters and hits them 1 time like the spell above:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0238
    Illusion Fire:
    I dunno how this is a illusion=/ but basicly you charge the spell for a second and hit the ground and fire flys in front of you:D
    Hits 5 monsters!(Fire got a upgradeXD) and hits 1 time:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0215
    Fire Blaster:
    BOOMXD(i love this skill) you charge up a fire ball for a few seconds and shoot it at the enemy hits 5 monsters 2 timesXD
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0237
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0173
    Time for water Splish Splash its the opisite of fire it is the lowest damage=/ but has the fastest cooldown of all the elements:D
    Waters Main Color Is Blue:D
    Bubble Bubble:
    Your First water spell you blow bubbles that hit the enemy:D(its ownage i know:D)It hits 2 enemeys 1 time:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0065
    Ice Fear:
    It should fear you! You spin around and make 2 ice spears pop up from the ground:D Hits 2 targets 2 times:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0068
    Ice Storm:
    This skill is bitter sweet=/ Its good because it helps in a pinch like if your about to die or the mob gets to big for you. Bad because it takes to long to cast and hit so comboing with it is hard=/
    It hits 5 enemys 1 time NOTE: WHEN CAST NO OTHER SKILLS OR HITS CAN HIT THE FROZEN MONSTER UNTIL THE SPELL IS FINISHED:O
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0067
    Hailstone:
    Pelting people with hail how niceXD? This spell has a similar animation to ice storm when hiting it hits 4 targets 2 times:D NOTE: WHEN CAST IT LOOKS LIKE THE MONSTERS ARE FROZEN BUT THEY ARENT! OTHER ATTACKS AND SKILLS CAN HIT WHILE THIS SPELL IS CASTING:DWizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0064
    Time for earth its more dragon then rock but its sorta rock/earth related:D
    Its damage is a little lower then fire but its cooldown is faster too:D
    Earths main color is apperently yellowo.o?
    Earth Dragon:
    Your First Earth Spell you make a dragon come out of a shiney crystal:D
    it hits 3 targets 1 time:D This spell also pushes you back when cast like the first fire spell:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0054
    Sky Dragon:
    This spell makes 2 dragons come out and hit the surrounding monsters/objects it hits 3 targets 1 time:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0047
    Twin Dragons:
    KAME HAME HAXD(bad dragonball z thingy)
    This spell is cool you charge a green and pink dragon on ur hands for a few seconds and then fire them at the enemy:D This spell hits 4 targets 1 time:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0049
    Gold Dragon:
    RAWRXD this spell summons a giant gold dragon to attack both sides of you:D
    It hits 4 targets 2 times:DWizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0075
    Woosh Woosh Whee Time For Wind:D
    Wind is a little more powerfull then water but has a little longer cooldown then water:D
    Wind Cutter:
    Your First wind spell it makes a little blade thing and hits 2 enemys 1 time:DWizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0040
    Cyclone Cutter:
    Makes 3 or 4 Wind Blades that fly out to hit the enemy it hits 2 targets 3 times:DWizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0043
    Aero Slicer:
    A big slicy blade comes slices your enemys 1 strong time and hits 3 enemys:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0056
    Tornado Swing:
    Sounds like a dance move or something basicly you spin like a top for a few seconds and make a big tornado that hits 4 enemys 3 times:D
    Wizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0045-1
    Common skills for Wizard! Yay For Magic Spell thingsXD
    Blink:
    This spell makes you unhittable for a few seconds and also slides you backwards you can obtain this skill by saving at the Iris Stone in Asending Passage in the Pyramid:D
    Magic Concentraion:
    This skill is a life saver and also can make wizards pros if used correctly that is:D AIR SKILLING EVERY OTHER CLASS GETS TO DO IT NOW WE GET TO TOO:D
    But on the bad side to get it it involves alot of pvping=/ You need to get 3000 Pvp points and 1 Million ely before you can buy it from the npc:D
    When you get in the air you use it then press the skill you want to use:DWizard Skill Guide:D SPSCF0167
    Thx for reading!Very Happy Post if i need to correct/add anything:D
    jenoiii
    jenoiii

Aantal berichten : 38
    Leeftijd : 53

Wizard Skill Guide:D Empty Re: Wizard Skill Guide:D

Post  jenoiii Thu May 14, 2009 3:03 am

nice work dizzy =)
    WeeNonkZ
    WeeNonkZ

Aantal berichten : 6

Post  WeeNonkZ Thu May 14, 2009 5:58 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH NOOOOO... I'm wind focused and the earth based attacks looks so cool..
    btw, which NPc and where does he sells skills?
    WeeNonkZ
    WeeNonkZ

Aantal berichten : 6

Post  WeeNonkZ Sun May 17, 2009 9:33 am

WeeNonkZ wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH NOOOOO... I'm wind focused and the earth based attacks looks so cool..
    btw, which NPc and where does he sells skills?

Hmm At last I decided to change to Earth based and I reseted my skill.
    For Earth skills the moves look cool but the animation isn't as cool as what I expected.
    But here's what I found:
    The casting time for earth (Twin dragons) take few moments and it can be canceled.. especially when I tried PvP, when you get knock-back, your spell isn't casted and you have to wait for the cooldown.

Wind has faster cooldown and you can arrange it in such a way so that your skill combo can last long, doesn't apply for earth.
    The knockback for wind is also better than earth in general, but earth has special abilities like being able to hit at both sides like the sky dragon and push back your position a bit like earth dragon so that you can avoid your monsters a bit when you fight em.

I don't suggest any hybrids since you can only equip one type of elemental stone, and I haven't reached level 60, so I'm still a bit unaware of the final moves. Ermm, about water and fire, I won't try it out because it's so expensive to do so Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:03 pm