Xstatix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xstatix

This forum is only accessible for Xstatix members or people who envy the members of them.

The Official Forum of the La Tale Xstatix Guild. Forums are always in the works, and will always be improved. If you have any suggestions, go make a topic in the suggestions forum!

4 posters

For those going to school what classes are you taking?

Krakrog
    Krakrog

Aantal berichten : 8
    Leeftijd : 37

For those going to school what classes are you taking? Empty For those going to school what classes are you taking?

Post  Krakrog Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 am

I've been way busy sorry I haven't posted at all everyone. Just wanted to let you all know I'm alive and well, just have 17 credits in college right now. Also trying to go on a date every week, and so far I've done pretty good. I'm taking Statistics (which is really easy, I've always been good at math), Networking (probably one of the more annoying classes the teacher isn't any good at explaining), Web design (I'm actually making my own website, it'll be up later I'll probably let you all know when it's up), Object-oriented programming (another simple class, since we meet daily and the teacher explains things very well), Managerial Accounting (so far this isn't too bad, just finished a huge group project and did really well on the written part, but everyone did bad on the spoken), and Family History (this class has been really interesting because I'm learning a lot about my ancestors). That's my classes and why I'm so busy (along with getting occasional dates of course). Hope you're all having fun on La Tale!
    sirbabypuncher
    sirbabypuncher
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 18

For those going to school what classes are you taking? Empty Re: For those going to school what classes are you taking?

Post  sirbabypuncher Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 am

this quarter i have cisco (routers) composition 2 (writing and such) and portfolio. this quarter is almost over though next quarter i have cisco 2, database development and capstone (setting up a computer system for a doctors office or some other group)
    MishaChan
    MishaChan

Aantal berichten : 3
    Leeftijd : 30

For those going to school what classes are you taking? Empty Re: For those going to school what classes are you taking?

Post  MishaChan Wed May 13, 2009 10:36 am

Well I'm not going to university/college/whatever you want to call it, but I only have very simple classes like Dutch, English, French, history, Music(<3), Maths(</3), and other things about religions and blahblah not interesting. Very Happy
    RoCaFella
    RoCaFella
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 47
    Leeftijd : 28

Post  RoCaFella Wed May 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Well I'm in grade 8.
    Right now I have

Math 8
    Socials Studies 8
    P.E. 8
    English 8
    Art 8
    Applied Skills 8
    Science 8
    French 8

Next year in grade 9.
    I will have these in no specific order.

Math 9
    Socials Studies 9
    P.E. 9
    English 9
    Art 9
    Introduction Business Ed. 9
    Spanish 9
    Science 9

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm