Xstatix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xstatix

This forum is only accessible for Xstatix members or people who envy the members of them.

The Official Forum of the La Tale Xstatix Guild. Forums are always in the works, and will always be improved. If you have any suggestions, go make a topic in the suggestions forum!

3 posters

come and talk im boreeeedddd.......

come and talk im boreeeedddd....... Empty come and talk im boreeeedddd.......

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 pm

lol what do u guys think briefs on a guy is gay? and i already kno boxers are better but tell me ur thoughts lol.....i kno retarded but like i said im borreeeeeddddd No
    mmko
    mmko
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 77
    Leeftijd : 30

come and talk im boreeeedddd....... Empty Re: come and talk im boreeeedddd.......

Post  mmko Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 am

My nameh isseh boradeh!

come and talk im boreeeedddd....... Borat-preview-1

come and talk im boreeeedddd....... Empty Re: come and talk im boreeeedddd.......

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:04 am

lol! ficony get out this is guy talk!! ur not suspose 2 be in here! but funny pic! disgusting but funny lol
    mmko
    mmko
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 77
    Leeftijd : 30

Post  mmko Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 am

Rawr, I do whatever I want Muhahahaha, Im the Admin remember x]

and thats not JUST A pic...

its BORAT!

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 am

>.> well then borat is creeping me out D: with that thong or hwat ever it is keep that pic in ur mind lol
    RoCaFella
    RoCaFella
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 47
    Leeftijd : 28

Post  RoCaFella Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 pm

I use briefs.. I don't use the boxers. I don't think it's gay D; . I believe it allows a guy to have easier access to whatever he wants to do with his.. thing. Haha..
    sirbabypuncher
    sirbabypuncher
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 18

Post  sirbabypuncher Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 pm

i think briefs r to constricting. im a fan of boxers, bxer-biefs, and of corse comando
    RoCaFella
    RoCaFella
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 47
    Leeftijd : 28

Post  RoCaFella Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Aren't briefs the same as commando ?
    sirbabypuncher
    sirbabypuncher
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 18

Post  sirbabypuncher Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 am

command is no underware

aka free balling

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm